- Automated Export System
Offers an electronic way to file the Shipper’s Export Declaration (SED) and ocean manifest information directly to U.S. Customs.
- Becoming a Customs Broker
Lists frequently asked questions about how to become a customs broker.
- Customs Broker Compliance
Provide publications relevant to customs brokers.
- Customs and Board Patrol: Import/Export Trade Publications
Offers publications covering import and export procedures, regulations and requirements.
- Customs and Border Protection: Import and Export FAQs
Lists frequently asked questions about customs requirements and other importing/exporting issues businesses face when doing business overseas.
- Customs and Border Protection: Automated Systems
Lists all automated systems used to perform customs and import activities.
- Export Documents, Licenses and Requirements (U.S. Customs and Border Protection)
Provides links to export documents, licenses and requirements required by companies responsible for shipping items overseas.
- Export Logistics
Explains that, when shipping a product overseas, the exporter must be aware of packing, labeling, documentation, and insurance requirements.
- Restricted/Prohibited Goods
Covers that exporters must be aware of restricted and prohibited goods when clearing customers.
- What Every Member of the Trade Community Should Know About
Offers compliance guides and publications for the trade community.
Reference: click here.
COURIER-MESSENGER INC. – (661) 257-8689 – BIG OR SMALL, WE SHIP IT ALL!